Limited number of tickets available, purchase in advance to ensure you get in! Can’t come, buy raffle tickets!
Join A Place for Peanut founder, Megan Cardet, and the Energy Corridor and Heights chapters of Network in Action International in a special evening event benefiting the horses, mini horses, and donkeys rescued from kill pens for adoption and for serving special needs, veterans, and hospice communities.
Ponies, Paintings, & Pointillism
6011 Rose Street, Houston, Texas 77007
6:30-10:30pm, Saturday, August 24, 2019
Tickets: $75 advance, $100 at door (if available)
The casual evening fundraiser will be held in a beautiful Rice Military-area home where wine, bubbles, and hearty bites will be served while miniature horses lounged by the pool (yes, really). Support us in achieving our goal of raising $10,000 to pay our vet bills as it takes a lot of professional care to ensure these warm-hearted animals are healthy and happy.
The night will be full of activities including enjoying the creativity of Paige Stevens Holsapple, fine artist, and mingling with models donning Isrel Fonseca‘s Solar Pointillism upscale, edgy fashion collection.
- PAIGE STEVENS HOLSAPPLE, Fine Artist
A multi-generational Houston native, Paige is a two-time national Gold Key award winner, Hallmark award nominee, scholarship recipient to the MFAH School of Art, and an alternate to the Texas State University Fine Art scholarship. She is proficient in media such as dry and the wet media of acrylics, watercolor and gouache. Her recent body of work on canvas is celestial, ethereal and colorful.
- ISREL FONSECA, Fashion Designer
A brand that exudes modern opulence in the sense of our societal influences with social media and timeless presence of rich history. With the amalgamation of unique textures and fascinating color palettes, the Fonseca Design House rises as one of today’s modern throwbacks to the greats he looks up to, such as: Christian Dior, Oscar de la Renta, and Gianni Versace.
Even if you cannot attend the event, you can support A Place for Peanut and the communities they serve by buying raffle tickets for a chance to win:
- Dress from Isrel Fonseca’s Collection – Isrel continues his renown modern outspoken style with the Solar Pointillism collection.
- Your Pet’s Portrait – our exhibiting artist, Paige, has a passion for animals sometimes combining both her passions into one.
The Live Auction
A live auctioneer will tempt you with amazing experiences and merchandise. Here are a few of the items you will want to bid on:
- Private Island Getaway in Belize – airfare and accommodation for an unforgettable stay in a villa on a private island off the coast of Belize for 2. Vacation like the Kardashians!
- Sailing Experience on an America’s Cup Yacht on San Francisco Bay – airfare, 3-night stay at the Fairmont San Francisco, and unique experience for 2. Enjoy the exhilaration of sailing and San Francisco.
- Ultimate Pro Sports Fan Getaway – airfare, 2-night weekend stay, and lower-level tickets to your choice of a select regular season event of the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL or PGA for 2. Attend your dream sporting event!
- And many more!
Why You Should Join Us
APFP Volunteers work tirelessly to alleviate the plight of horses, minis, and donkeys of all ages that are sold usually via auction to kill pens that either re-sell them or send them to the Mexican slaughterhouses. APFP not only rescues these animals, but nurse them back to health and work with them so they can bring love, comfort, and joy to people with special needs, veterans, and hospice patients. It takes a lot of cash to make all that happen so they need your help. Dress is casual…where else can you enjoy fine art, haute couture, and champagne while dress in cool casual clothes? And you will enjoy all the fun!
Need more persuasion? Check out our Instagram feed below. How can you say not to those faces?